Our Mission Statement is at the core of everything we do.
Love, learn, share and respect in the light of Jesus.
- We will create a caring Catholic community in which all members can grow in love, trust and respect for one another.
- We will ensure that each member of our Catholic school community feels special as a child of God.
- We will celebrate our differences and similarities.
- We will help each other to develop our particular talents.
- We will communicate clearly and honestly with each other.
- We will create a sense of belonging between our school, our Church and our families.