Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
To love, learn, share and respect in the light of Jesus.
- We will create a caring Catholic community in which all members can grow in love, trust and respect for one another.
- We will ensure that each member of our Catholic school community feels special as a child of God.
- We will celebrate our differences and similarities.
- We will help each other to develop our particular talents.
- We will communicate clearly and honestly with each other.
- We will create a sense of belonging between our school, our Church and our families.