Acceptable Use Policy
Our school will try to ensure that you will have good access to digital technologies to enhance your learning and will, in return, expect you to agree to be a responsible users.
Our Acceptable Use Policy is intended to ensure:
• that you will be a responsible user and stay safe while using the internet and other digital technologies for educational, personal and recreational use.
• that our school systems and all our users are protected from accidental or deliberate misuse that could put the security of the systems and users at risk.
To report an incident to CEOP – Click the following logo
When should I report to CEOP?
We help children stay safe online. Has someone acted inappropriately towards you online, or to a child or young person you know?
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS TAKES YOU TO THE CEOP WEBSITE, ENABLING YOU TO MAKE A DIRECT REPORT TO THE POLICE.
Esafety is about us all being safe and responsible when we are using the internet.
Here are some top tips for you to remember when you are using the internet:
* People are not always who they say they are.
* Keep all your personal information private.
* Be nice to people on the internet like you would be on the playground.
* If you are ever unsure of get that ‘uh oh’ feeling, tell a grown-up that you trust.
If you have any questions about esafety please ask your teacher.